Friday, March 25, 2011

Jewelry Making Videos Make Learning A Breeze!

Yesterday I received a comment that brought home to me (again!) just how powerful videos are for learning how to make jewelry.

Here’s what a beginner jewelry maker said about my beginner bead jewelry making video course:

“Hi Eri, Thank you so much for the beginner course. I am a semi retired physician and since 3 of my 4 children are married, I have been trying to find courses in jewelry making in the web. I subscribe to newsletters but wasn’t able to do even 1 piece of jewelry. I felt so unartistic. Glad to know about you and jewelry making professor in Jennifer VanBenschoten newsletter and I have done a 4 leaf clover pendant with your instruction. My son said it’s fabulous. I am trying to do some more projects after I shop for more materials. I thought I can not do a piece and now I feel I can do it. You and your videos are a great help. Thanks so much.”

As I’ve said many times before, there are some people who will have no problem learning how to make jewelry by looking at patterns and books.

However, there are many people that just will not be able to learn that way. It just depends on how your brain works.

For the people who are “2 dimensional challenged” it’s great that technology has advanced to the point where we can offer recorded jewelry making classes streamed over the internet right to the desktop or laptop of the student.

It makes it possible for so many more people to get involved and learn to enjoy the wonderful craft of jewelry making.

If you are interested in giving jewelry making a try I recommend you try my 7-part video course called “Bead Jewelry Making for the Clueless Jewelry Artist WannaBe.”

The seven videos will enable you to master the basics of bead jewelry making.

No comments:

Post a Comment